About INFO Immigration Centre for Application
INFO Immigration Center for Application Inc. is a Canadian based Immigration and Recruitment Federal Corporation that helps individuals get to Canada. They’re approved by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada to provide, counsel and represent clients. INFO Immigration’s Regulated Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council is Anisur Rahaman. They’re also members of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), the Association Certified Immigration Advisors (ACIA) and certified by the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants since it first opened.
Website & Services
- Assistance in finding a job
- Labour Market Opinion Application
- All Provincial Nominee Programs
- Work Permit
- Intra-company transfers
- Skilled Worker
- Family Sponsorship
- Canadian Experience Class
- Family Business
- Entrepreneurs, Self-employed and Investors
- Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, Visit Visa and Invitation Letter
- Study Permit
- Live-in Caregiver and Adoption
- Permanent Resident Card Renew and Appeals
- Sponsorship Appeals
- Refugee, PRRA, H&C, Detention Hearing and Deportation
- Interview and any other Immigration Issues
INFO Immigration also offers several employment services.
Social Media & Online Review
According to their website, INFO Immigration has a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest account, all accessible from their website. Unfortunately, the Facebook icon is the only one that works. Upon assessing the Facebook page, we found that the page is hopelessly outdated and only has a following of 37 likes. The page generally doesn’t have much going on with minimum activity as well. The company has a pretty mysterious online reputation as they don’t share much on other platforms aside from their website.