About Corporate Horizon
Corporate Horizon is a Canadian Immigration agency which focuses on Canadian citizenship and general Canadian immigration matters. Mohammad S. Haque is Corporate Horizon’s regulated ICCRC member and has a successful reputation for providing services to clients from all over the world. Mohammad has a Master Of Laws (International Business Law) degree from the Victoria University of Manchester, which is one of the top law schools in the United Kingdom.
Website & Services
- Corporate Immigration – Business visitors, incorporation of a business, instar-company transferees, NAFTA employee relocation, technical assistance agreements
- Immigrant Settlement Services
- Canadian Citizenship – Abandoned Canadian Citizenship, adults, children born abroad, minors
- In-Canada Immigration – Canadian Experience Class, humanitarian & compassionate immigration, in-Canada spousal immigration, live-in caregivers immigration, permanent residence cards, protected refugees immigration
- Permanent Immigration Visas – business immigration visa, family immigration visa, farmers immigration visa, provincial immigration programs, Quebec immigration visa.
- Temporary Immigration – study visa, visitor visa, and work permit
The website also offers a free consultation.
Social Media & Online Review
There are no links to any social media platforms of Corporate Horizon on their website. This is a big oversight by the company especially in the new age of social media marketing.
Corporate Horizon seems to be on the right path with regards to immigration and success rates. The company would make for a good option in handling your immigration procedure. They have given us no reason to doubt their legitimacy or credibility at this point.