Minimum Eligibility RequirementsIn order to be eligible for the SINP’s International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category, candidates must:
- Have proof of legal status if currently living in Canada.
- Have been accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number.
- Provide language test results from a designated testing agency that matches the language level declared in their Express Entry profile.
- Have completed at least one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and which has resulted in a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- Have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of education or training in a highly skilled occupation.
- Obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure if their profession is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires compulsory certification or licensing.
- Hold a certificate of qualification or a letter of invitation in their skilled trade from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission if their work experience is in a skilled trade.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.